Protected: Request for Proposals
Advancing Métis self-determination and flourishing in the arts
Deadline for applications: July 30, 2021
The focus of this RFP is Phase 1 of the Manâwewin Research Initiative. The deliverables include:
- Work with Shushkitew Collective to finalize scope and approach of research
- Conduct Phase 1 quantitative and qualitative research
- Present Phase 1 research at Edmonton Manâwewin gathering (April 25 – 29)
- Deliver Phase 1 Report to Shuskitew Collection (May 2022)
The budget for Phase 1 is $15,000, to be paid in two installments according to the following schedule:
- Upon finalized contract (July 2021): $7,500
- Upon acceptance of final Research Report (May 2022): $7,500
We invite proposals from qualified researchers ranging from graduate students to consulting firms. Indigenous, and specifically Métis, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The proposal should outline the candidate’s practical and methodological approach to the research objectives, and align with the stated deliverables. However, Shuskitew Collective looks to the candidates for their research expertise and welcomes feedback on the initiative as outlined in this RFP. We desire to work collaboratively to shape the best possible path forward.
Proposals can be sent to Shushkitew Collective, email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org